Total Pageviews


Monday, May 3, 2010

Unique and Fresh New Tattoo Art - My Quest to Find My First Design


The popularity of tattoos is exploding; everywhere I go I see tattoo art on somebody. I've wanted one for a long time and yet I want my first to be a unique and original tattoo design. I want the perfect first tattoo after all it may be the only one I ever get. Then I may get the obsession others have and get more. What ever the case I want my first to be original and different, something that turns heads on the street because it hasn't been done yet.

Going into a tattoo shop to look at designs can be intimidating. The artist inside seem as if they expect you to get that new tat now. They're much desensitized to giving them and seeing them day in and out. I think they forget how big it can be for a first timer.

So I offer this advice. If you're looking for the perfect tattoo you can now explore designs and art online. I've been looking and have found I can explore all my options while online checking out some amazing stuff. Now it takes me forever to make up my mind and you may be like me. What ever your case is you can take your time and find just the right tat for you by looking through art galleries on the internet.

After you take your time and find the perfect body art for you online you can take it to your local tattoo shop and go in like you know what you're doing. You will also want to educate yourself on tattoo procedures and watch videos of it to know what to expect. All in all you can do your leg work before you set foot in the shop. This will make you much happier and not leave you with any regret.

I'm having a great time sorting through all the great body art to find the one perfect first for me. I can't wait but I know I want it to be a special piece that I will look upon fondly forever. So if you've been wondering will it hurt, how long will it take and where to find the best and freshest designs the internet is the place to educate yourself.

Blog Archive